Slippery slope between going out and boyfriend/girlfriend

Home Forums Dating & Relationships Slippery slope between going out and boyfriend/girlfriend

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I was recently in the Dominican and went out with a young lady in Santo Domingo who I met online.  I say “young lady” because she is in her 20’s and I am in my 50’s.  After going out with her, I was not too interested in her partly because much of what she had said about herself online was untrue and she also was nothing like her pictures.  When I got back to the states she would send me messages basically every day asking how I had slept, if I had eaten, and how was my day.   She then started saying that I am her boyfriend.  This was a surprise to me since I had only gone out with here once and only responded to her messages to be nice.  Could it be that she interpreted my responding to her daily messages as part of a relationship?  Is that how people go from one day going out to being in a relationship? Does that seem logical in the Dominican?

Travel123
    Participant

I would try to cut that out quick before it gets out of hand unless that’s what you want. I have traveled to many places and it’s always those women who are in need that try to rush into a relationship. My experience in the DR is that I dont see many educated or well off Dominicans chasing after foreigners…but this may be a unique case.

Anonymous

I am pretty sure this is not that unique case… It would be different if i actually liked the girl.

Anonymous

This message is posted here using XRumer + XEvil 4.0

XEvil 4.0 is a revolutionary application that can solve any antibot CAPTCHA’s.
    Captcha Bypass Google (ReCaptcha-1, ReCaptcha-2), Facebook, BING, Hotmail, Yahoo,
    Yandex, VKontakte, Captcha Com – and over 8400 other types!

You read this – it means it works! 😉
    Details on the official website of XEvil, there is a free demo version.

Check YouTube video “XEvil ReCaptcha2”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Vantage Theme – Powered by WordPress.
Skip to toolbar