Has your electricity been off all day in Zona Colonial?

Home Forums I Got a Question Has your electricity been off all day in Zona Colonial?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Men, this week the electricity has been off for long periods in the Zona Colonial.  Anyone know what’s happening?  It’s been off for me since early this morning and now it’s 4 p.m.  I see Edeeste trucks passing by, but the electricity has still not been restored.  What’s up?…

Anonymous

I was walking in the Zona Colonial earlier today and noticed that many people were out of their homes because there was no “luz”.  A taxi driver I know mentioned that there was some repair work taking place “Pa, Ya” and pointed in the direction of independence park.  I knew “Pa, Ya” can be anywhere, so I didn’t ask any more questions.  Usually if it’s a major problem, or planned outage, edeeste will announce it on it’s website – News and Updates section: https://www.edeeste.com.do/edeestesite/index.php/empresa/sala-de-prensa/ede-este-informa/

Anonymous

yeah its been a drag today. hopefully the work that was done will improve the service in la zona

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Vantage Theme – Powered by WordPress.
Skip to toolbar